A. Vision and Mission Statement for Investors
Vision – Finversify’s vision is to provide research services built on the principles of Systematic Trading which is based on sound hypothesis and backtested strategies to ensure optimal investment returns and always advising investors to invest with knowledge and
Mission – Finversify aim at creating a diversified portfolio that delivers sustainable income and long term value creation for our customers.
B. Details of business transacted by the Research Analyst with respect to the investors
• To publish research report based on the research activities of the RA.
• To provide an independent unbiased view on securities.
• To offer unbiased recommendation, disclosing the financial interests in recommended securities.
• To provide research recommendation, based on analysis of publicly available information and known observations.
• To conduct audit annually
C. Details of services provided to investors
• The client onboarding process for the Research Analyst services requires the client to submit Mobile no, email id and PAN details.
• Finversify distributes research reports and recommendations to the clients without any discrimination.
• Finversify also ensures that confidentiality is maintained regarding the publication of the research report until it is made available in the public domain.
E. Expectations from Investors (Responsibilities of investors)
• Always deal with SEBI registered Research Analyst.
• Ensure that the Research Analyst has a valid registration certificate.
• Check for SEBI registration number.
• Please refer to the list of all SEBI registered Research Analysts which is available
on SEBI website in the following link:
• Always pay attention towards disclosures made in the research reports before investing.
• Pay your Research Analyst through banking channels only and maintain duly signed receipts mentioning the details of your payments.
• Before buying securities or applying in public offer, check for the research recommendation provided by your research Analyst.
• Ask all relevant questions and clear your doubts with your Research Analyst before acting on the recommendation.
• Inform SEBI about Research Analyst offering assured or guaranteed returns.
•Do not provide funds for investment to the Research Analyst.
• Don’t fall prey to luring advertisements or market rumors.
• Do not get attracted to limited period discount or other incentive, gifts, etc. offered by Research Analyst.
• Do not share login credentials and password of your trading and demat accounts with the Research Analyst.